Press release from Fernandina Harbor Marina
Submitted by Joe Springer, CMM
As part of a nationwide observance, Fernandina Harbor Marina is celebrating Welcome to the Water on National Marina Day on June 8, 2013.
“Welcome to the Water on National Marina Day is a celebration of boating,” said Certified Marina Manager Joe Springer. “As families search for fun outdoor activities that everyone can enjoy we want to encourage them to give boating a try. Existing boaters are always ready to celebrate with a day on the water, but on this day we ask them to bring a non-boater out to share the experience. We hope you will visit Fernandina Harbor Marina, learn about boating and enjoy the events we have planned. Even if you don’t have a boater to come with, we hope you will visit Fernandina Harbor Marina to learn about our communities’ marina, and enjoy the events we have planned.”
Fernandina Harbor Marina’s Welcome to the Water on National Marina Day activities include:
* 3rd Annual BOAT SHOW by local vendors Ocean Outboard Marine and Redmond Yachts
* Let’s Roll will be onsite with Laser Tag and bounce house activities
* Nuts and Bolt Fishing Show will be filming two episodes for their television show
* Food and drinks available
* Marina Tours
* Two vehicles on display
* MANY, Many other marine related business invited to attend
* Transportation available to and from Bar-B-Q competition
“Now, more than ever, Americans need outdoor, safe, family-friendly way to spend their leisure time. Welcome to the Water on National Marina Day introduces boating as just such an activity and reminds our existing customers and our community that Fernandina Harbor Marina is a local, environmentally-friendly, beautiful gateway to on-the-water fun”
June 4, 2013 7:10 p.m.