Comp Plan/LDC Working Group Amelia Tree Conservancy
March 3, 2021
The City and County Comprehensive Plans and Land Development Codes are the most important local documents for determining the future of Amelia Island. The Comp Plan/LDC Working Group submitted a working draft of our input on the Fernandina Beach Comprehensive Plan at the Planning Advisory Board meeting on February 10. You are invited to join us for a series of webinar discussion sessions to learn about our draft and provide us input.
- Thursday, March 11, 6:00 pm: Introduction & Public Trust
- Public Trust
- Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3uIRKrQ
- Thursday, March 18, 6:00 pm: Environment, Natural & Built
- Coastal Management & Conservation
- Recreation & Open Space
- Historic Preservation
- Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3kExdjp
- Thursday, March 25, 6:00 pm: Economy
- Capital Improvements
- Economic Development
- Future Land Use
- Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3b70u3m
- Thursday, April 1, 6:00 pm: Social
- Public Facilities
- Registration Link: https://bit.ly/2OhwR6s
The Comp Plan/LDC Working Group is a group of citizens providing input on the Fernandina Beach and then the Nassau County Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Code. Although organized by Amelia Tree Conservancy, its composition represents a far broader scope of interests. Our group is deeply grateful to those in the community who have provided expertise.
Comp Plan/LDC Working Group:
Beth Foster, Lauree Hemke, Betsie Huben, Christine Joblon, Margaret Kirkland, Alexandra Lajoux, Lyn Pannone and Shameera Wiest
Contact us with any questions at [email protected].