Nassau County Insider
June 4, 2020
The Governor has announced that Phase Two of the Safe.Smart.Step-by-Step Plan to reopen Florida will begin on Friday, June 5th. Below are some of the changes that will take place:
- Bars, pubs, and nightclubs will be allowed to reopen and operate …at 50% capacity.
- Restaurants and hair and nail salons will continue to operate at 50% capacity.
- Entertainment businesses, like movie theaters, can operate at 50% capacity.
- Gyms and retail can operate at full capacity with social distancing in place.
- Large sporting events and theme parks should limit spectators and occupancy to 50%.
For additional information, please click here.