January 29, 2021
AMELIA ISLAND, Fla. (Jan. 27, 2021) – Couples will enjoy a romantic rendezvous this Valentine’s Day on beautiful Amelia Island, regularly voted among the most romantic getaways in the United States. Whether hungry for outstanding cuisine or longing for a relaxing escape for two, Amelia Island has created eight satisfying sweetheart deals to fall in love with.
- Recharge and reconnect at the Blue Heron Inn, a 19th-century home transformed into a beautiful bed & breakfast in Amelia Island’s historic Victorian village. With the Hopeless Romantic Package, couples enjoy a complimentary fresh floral bouquet, bottle of champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries with a two-night minimum stay between Feb. 12 and Feb. 15. Call (904) 445-9034 to book your reservation. Use special code VAL2021
- Celebrate your special occasion at The Addison on Amelia Island, a stunning family-run bed & breakfast designed with comfort in mind. Lovers will appreciate the Romance Package which features a bouquet of roses, a chilled bottle of Premier Champagne, and a fruit and cheese platter upon arrival. After breakfast the following day, guests can unwind with a 1-hour couples massage, then use a $60 gift certificate for a romantic dinner at one of their partner restaurants (Burlingame, David’s, Espana, Joe’s 2nd Street Bistro, or Le Clos) in the downtown historic district.Also at The Addison, the Breakfast in Bed Packageencourages a cuddle with your sweetheart while indulging in a 3-course gourmet breakfast and mimosas in bed on Valentine’s Day morning. A special treat upon arrival includes chocolate long stem roses. Visit addisononamelia.com/specials to reserve.
- Valentine’s Day can be celebrated the entire month of February at the elegant and intimate Hoyt House. Upon arrival, lovebirds who book the Valentine’s Amore Packagewill be greeted with a gourmet dessert board of dark chocolates and fresh berries, a bottle of wine, and a dozen roses. Packages begin at just $195 per night and can be booked by visiting hoythouse.com. Use special code AMORE.
- Experience love and luxury at The Omni Amelia Island Resort with their exclusive Romance Offer. Guests can enjoy overnight oceanfront accommodations, two mini bottles of Moet & Chandon Rosé Champagne paired with a sweet treat, late check-out and more. Visit omnihotels.com/hotels/amelia-island/specials/love-and-luxury to book.
- Whisk your loved one away for an overnight coastal getaway at Elizabeth Pointe Lodge.Their Romance Package is complete with a bottle of champagne in-room upon arrival, a $100 dining credit at David’s Restaurant, 12 chocolate-dipped strawberries, special rose petal turndown, and two Elizabeth Pointe etched champagne flutes to enjoy as a keepsake. The package starts at just $189 per night and can be booked by visiting elizabethpointeameliaisland.com/romance-package-1.
- Treat your Valentine to a romantic retreat at the historical FairBanks House bed & breakfast. Romance seekers can enjoy two special offers, including the Deluxe Romance Package and Classic Romance Package, featuring a variety of complimentary chocolates and champagne, dining credits at local fine-dining restaurants, on-property amenities and luxury accommodations. Visit fairbankshouse.com/specials/romance-packages/ for more details.
For a complete list of Valentine’s Day offers and events on Amelia Island, and ideas for planning your romantic island getaway, visit ameliaisland.com/valentines.
* All packages and special offers are based on availability. Restrictions apply and vary by property. Contact individual properties for restrictions and to book a package.
# # #
About Amelia Island
Northeast Florida’s coastal treasure, Amelia Island is a barrier island rich in colorful history and breath-taking natural beauty. Amelia Island offers long, beautiful beaches, abundant wildlife, and pristine waters. Upscale resorts with world-class spas, championship golf and exclusive dining blend effortlessly with a captivating collection of bed and breakfast inns and historic districts. The island is home to Fernandina Beach, once a vibrant Victorian seaport village, and now a charming downtown district of eclectic shops, attractions and eateries. Forget the everyday getaway; come make memories on Amelia Island. For visitor information and online planning, visit AmeliaIsland.com