FSCJ Media Release
March 28, 2019 – 10:00 a.m.
Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) and CareerSource of Northeast Florida have partnered to bring job-seekers together with local and regional employers who are looking to fill open positions.
The Job Fair will be held on Thursday, April 4, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the FSCJ Downtown Campus, Advanced Technology Center, 401 West State St., Jacksonville, FL 32202.
Admission and parking are free.
Representatives from more than 90 companies will attend the Spring Career Fair, including:
- ADT Security Services
- Baptist Health
- Bridgestone Retail Operations
- Charter Schools USA
- City of Jacksonville
- City of Jacksonville Beach
- Coggin Automotive Group
- Crowley Maritime
- Duval County Public Schools
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Florida Blue
- Gate Petroleum
- Georgia Pacific
- Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority
- Kelly Services
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- North Florida Shipyards, Inc.
- Primerica Financial Services
- Sawgrass Marriott Hotel
- Sysco International Food Group, Inc.
- And more!
The Career Fair is open to the public. Attendees should come dressed appropriately with multiple copies of their updated resumes.
Learn more: fscj.edu/careerfair