Exchange Club of Nassau County
June 7, 2021
Services and fundraising for local non-profits
The public is invited to the 1st Tuesday of the month recurring Exchange Club of Nassau County meeting, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm at the Fernandina Beach Golf Club. Join us in exchanging your ideas to support local non-profits with a variety of community service ideas and projects. Lunch is available
Positive Community Impact
Many local groups and individuals have benefitted from our diaper drive, food drive, Christmas toy drive, school supply drive as well as fundraiser events supporting at-risk children and families.
Exchange Club national is a service club with 3 areas of service, focusing on:
1. Americanism, services like providing homes for homeless veterans
2. Support for Child Abuse Prevention Center for NE Florida
3. Supporting local community needs, like homeless children and families, etc.
What is your community service passion? Let us make a difference together!
Exchange Club of Nassau County’s commitment is to deliver ideas, services and funds raised to local non-profit in support of its mission, vision, and values:
• Vision: A strong America, safe communities, and unified people.
• Mission: Exchange, inspiring communities to become better places to live.
• Core Values: Family, Community, Country
Founded in 1911, Exchange Club “Exchange” was selected because the group wanted to exchange ideas with like-minded individuals about how to better serve their communities