Nassau County Council on Aging
Marketing & Communications Director
November 30, 2021
Here’s what you need to know about Nassau County Council on Aging’s “Glimpse of Tuscany” Silent Auction, Dec. 4-11 (all proceeds will help feed seniors in Nassau County):
• Register today! Text FeedSeniors to 72727 or visit nccoa.home.qtego.net. It’s super-easy and will only take a minute or two.
• The auction is 100% virtual…you can even participate from home in your PJs!
• We have close to 120 donations from local businesses and individuals…vacation home, cruise, Tuscan picnic for two, Megalodon shark tooth, freshwater pearls, handmade charcuterie boards, fine wine, gift baskets galore…even a s’mores fire pit!!!
• You may also donate online…it’s a wonderful way to end the year on a high note!
• Auction closes on Sat., Dec. 11 at 12 midnight. (If you have a winning bid, you will receive pick-up instructions.)
Florida Blue is our generous partner for this year’s silent auction, and sponsors include Baptist Health-Nassau, Millennium Physicians Group, First Federal Bank, Walmart, Rick Davis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Osprey Village, Bill Gingrich & Penney Burnett, and Geoff & Marjorie Clear.
Remember…NCCOA’s Silent Auction is virtual so you can bid and donate from anywhere!!!
Contact Liz Dunn, NCCOA Marketing & Communications Director, email@example.com, for additional info.