July 15, 2021
Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) will host a free, in-person Summer Open House event at the Deerwood Center to help students prepare for college.
WHEN: Saturday, July 31, 2021, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
WHERE: FSCJ Deerwood Center
9911 Old Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Future college students and their families are invited to attend this informative event where participants will have the opportunity to:
- Apply to attend FSCJ
- Get help filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Explore degree and certificate offerings the College has to offer
- Learn about FSCJ’s First Year Experience program
- Discover ways to get involved on campus
- Meet faculty and academic program representatives
- Ask questions regarding financial aid, scholarships and admissions
- Hear from FSCJ students about their college experiences
- Enjoy free food, games, photobooths and more
Information sessions for students and parents/guardians will also be available throughout the day, covering a variety of topics such as career exploration, what students can expect, financial aid and more.
Attendees should be sure to check in at the registration area for a chance to win an FSCJ scholarship.
Learn more and register at visit.fscj.edu/event/185600.