August 11, 2021
Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) welcomes the community to a free informational event to learn about available fast-track training, degree and program options.
FSCJ Admissions Staff and College representatives will be onsite to share information about applying, financial aid and ways to pay for college, and academic and career training programs including:
- High School Diploma Completion and GED (Adult Education) Programs
- Continuing Workforce Education, which offers an extensive selection of noncredit courses for professional development and personal enrichment
- Northeast Florida Jobs Initiative Program, a student support program designed to help African American/Black and Hispanic/Latino students successfully enter the workforce and develop the skills necessary to ensure their success
- Fast-Track Construction Training through the Workforce Recovery Grant
- Career and Technical Training Options through the Carl D. Perkins Grant
With questions, contact [email protected].
WHEN: Saturday, August 28, 2021, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
WHERE: Durkeeville Historical Society, 1293 W. 19th St.,Jacksonville, FL 32209