Florida Dept of Health
June 29, 2020
Editor’s Note: We will continue to update this post when more information is received.
Nassau County Emergency Management:
As of 11:00 AM, June 29, 2020, FDOH Nassau has 6 new confirmed cases of COVID-19.
1. 16-year-old male, no known contact with a case, no travel-related exposure
2. 42-year-old female, unknown contact, unknown travel-related exposure
3. 34-year-old male, known contact with a confirmed case
4. 34-year-old female, known contact with a confirmed case,
5. 81-year-old female, unknown contact, unknown travel-related exposure
6. 26-year-old male, unknown contact, unknown travel-related exposure
The Health Department is still conducting case investigations and contact tracing. All positive cases (individuals) will remain in isolation until released by Public Health Officials.
The total case count to date is 175 for Nassau County (167 residents, 8 non-FL residents).
As of this date, 90 of Nassau’s positive cases have been released from isolation.
There are 77 confirmed cases of Cornavirus in Nassau County’s Zip-Code 32034.