June 1, 2019 11:00 a.m.
Next month, Attorney General Ashley Moody will be at The Villages for a Senior Scam Stopper Workshop. Leading up to this workshop, we are recognizing a Super Senior Sleuth each week. Senior Sleuths are volunteers that work with the Seniors v Crime project to help the Attorney General’s Office and local law enforcement with civil and criminal investigations. Last year, Senior Sleuths worked on more than 2,000 cases of reported fraud targeting seniors.
The Attorney General cares deeply about our senior citizens and one of her top priorities is to investigate and eliminate fraud harming our Florida seniors.
- Volunteer for Seniors v. Crime in the Fernandina Beach office.
- Has served as a Senior Sleuth for ten years—since the inception of the Fernandina Beach office.
- Produces articles about Seniors v. Crime to educate others about the program and awareness on senior fraud.
- Is the primary representative for all speaking engagements for the region, and often gets requests for him specifically to speak at certain events.
- Served as office manager for two years and has since trained the past three mangers.
- Also volunteers for the Baptist Nassau Hospital and the Fernandina Beach Police Auxiliary.