Barnabas Center Nassau
June 7, 2021
As the major safety net organization for Nassau County residents in need, Barnabas Center is on the front line of helping residents in need during the COVID-19 crisis. Services offered to Nassau County residents with low to moderate incomes include food assistance, financial assistance, and medical and dental care.
Food Assistance: We provide about a 3-day supply of food per household that may include produce, dairy, meat and nonperishable items. – For more information about our food programs, visit www.BarnabasNassau.org.
• Food Pantry – (1303 Jasmine Street, Suite 101, Fernandina Beach) Hours of operation – Monday, CLOSED; Tuesday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m
Upcoming Food Distributions:
• June 12th – Martin Luther King Center (1200 Elm Street Street, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034) 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. (In partnership with Elm Street Sportsman Association, Elm St. Church of God, First Missionary Baptist Church, Third Mt. Zion Church, and Trinity United Methodist Church).
• June 14th – Springhill Baptist Church (941017 Old Nassauville Road Fernandina Beach, FL 32034) 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (In partnership with Feeding Northeast Florida).
• June 19th – Greater Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church (45031 Historical Ln, Callahan, FL 32011) 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
• June 21st – Northeast Florida Fairgrounds (543378 US-1, Callahan, FL 32011) 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. (In partnership with Hilliard First Baptist Church, Bryceville First Baptist Church, and River Road Baptist Church)
• June 24th – Mt. Olive Baptist Church (49167 Mt. Olive Road, Kings Ferry, FL 32046) 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. (In partnership with Mt. Horeb Baptist Church, St. James Baptist Church and Hisbon Baptist Church).
For information about available assistance and eligibility, contact Barnabas at (904) 261-7000, visit www.BarnabasNassau.org, or follow our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/BarnabasNassau. For your safety and others during the pandemic, please call Barnabas for a telephone pre-screening for financial assistance, food stamp and/or Medicaid applications before visiting the office.