Update on proposed Senate Bill 324

Nassau County Insider
February 23, 2018 6:50 a.m.
Update on Proposed Senate Bill 324

The Senate Appropriations Committee has temporarily postponed their vote on proposed SB 324. The matter has been continued to Tuesday, February 27th. County staff urges you to continue emailing the members of the Appropriations Committee and urge them not to approve this Bill unless changes are made that will protect Nassau County and require Raydient to uphold thei agreement to provide recreational facilities to accommodate growth that will occur from their development, the East Nassau Community Planning Area (ENCPA). Below is contact info for the members:

Senator Bradley: [email protected]
Senator Flores: [email protected]
Senator Baxley: [email protected]
Senator Bean: [email protected]
Senator Benacquisto: [email protected]
Senator Book: [email protected]
Senator Bracy: [email protected]
Senator Brandes: [email protected]
Senator Braynon: [email protected]
Senator Gainer: [email protected]
Senator Galvano: [email protected]
Senator Gibson: [email protected]
Senator Grimsley: grimsley@[email protected]
Senator Montford: [email protected]
Senator Passidomo: [email protected]
Senator Powell: [email protected]
Senator Simmons: [email protected]
Senator Simpson: [email protected]
Senator Stargel: [email protected]
Senator Stewart; [email protected]

The Board of County Commissioners is holding a special meeting tomorrow, Friday, February 23rd, at 4:00 p.m. The meeting will be held in the Commission Chambers located at 96135 Nassau Place, Yulee, FL, 32097. The public is welcome to attend. The meeting may also be viewed live by visiting our website and clicking the link for “live board meetings”.

We will continue to share information as it is received.

1 Comment
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Dave Lott
Dave Lott(@dave-l)
6 years ago

“require Raydient to withhold their previous agreement…” A typo? Shouldn’t it be to require Raydient to hold to their previous agreement with the County?