As the safety net organization for Nassau County residents in need, Barnabas Center is on the front line of helping residents in need during the COVID-19 crisis. Services offered to Nassau County residents with low to moderate incomes include food programs, crisis financial assistance and urgent medical and dental care.
• Food Pantry – Hours of Operation – Monday, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.; Tuesday & Wednesday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Thursday & Friday, CLOSED. (1303 Jasmine Street, Suite 101, FB, FL)
• Hilliard Food Distribution – 3rd Monday each month – drive through style – Next distribution April 20th – Arrive no earlier than 10:30 a.m. – First Baptist Church (15850 CR 108, Hilliard, FL)
• Weekly Food Assistance: Hilliard – Every Wednesday – 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. – First Baptist Church (15850 CR 108, Hilliard, FL).
• Weekly Food Assistance: Callahan – Every Wednesday – 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – First Baptist Church (45090 Green Avenue, Callahan, FL)
• Weekly Food Assistance: Fernandina Beach – Every Thursday – 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. – First Baptist Church (1600 8th street, FB, FL)
Crisis Financial Assistance:
• Short-term payment assistance with rent, mortgage & utilities (electric, water, gas)
• Assistance in applying for public benefits programs, ie. food stamps and Medicaid
• Referrals & information for additional services
Urgent Medical and Dental Care: We provide urgent medical and dental care to adults who are uninsured and do not have a primary care doctor or a regular dentist. Please contact us for more information.
For information about available assistance and eligibility, contact Barnabas at (904) 261-7000, or visit www.BarnabasNassau.org. For your safety and others, please call us for a telephone pre-screening for crisis assistance, food stamp and/or Medicaid applications before visiting our office.