Need a replacement vaccine card?

Nassau County Insider

October 14, 2021



If you received your COVID-19 Vaccine in the State of Florida and need a replacement card, you can obtain one from the Yulee Health Department located at 86014 Pages Dairy Road. Please note that you will be required to present a photo ID.

The Nassau County Department of Health has issued the attached FAQs further explaining how to get a replacement card. If you have any further questions, contact the Nassau County Department of Health at (904) 875-6110, Option 1.

-Sabrina Robertson
Public Information Officer

Share this story!