Florida Department of Health – Nassau
January 1, 2021
Covid 19 Vaccine Appointments
The Florida Department of Health in Nassau County (DOH-Nassau) has received a very limited supply of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to be made available under the federal Emergency Use Authorization to the target groups prioritized by the Governor.
Please review the Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet, the What to Expect Card, and Vaccine Screening and Consent Form very carefully before continuing.
- If you answer YES to any question in Section 2 of the Consent Form, you may need to postpone scheduling an appointment.
- If you answer YES to any question in Section 3 of the Consent Form, or are pregnant or nursing, please consult with your physician or personal healthcare provider prior to requesting a vaccination appointment.
Appointments are required for ALL individuals seeking vaccination.
Walk-in requests for appointments or individuals who arrive at a DOH-Nassau clinic without first making an appointment will not be vaccinated.
Only ONE person per appointment is permitted. Couples and family members must each make a separate appointment.
Our goal is to safely vaccinate each prioritized group as soon as vaccine doses are available locally.
Nassau’s current vaccination scheduling process is:
- Verify that you are in one of the currently prioritized groups:
a. Healthcare Providers with direct patient contact
b. Residents who are 65 years of age or older
- Read the Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet, the What to Expect Card, and Vaccine Screening and Consent Form
- Download, review, and sign the Vaccine Screening and Consent Form
- If you are in a prioritized group and have reviewed the vaccine screening and consent form, click the button below to obtain an EventBrite Order Number (an “E-Ticket” will be e-mailed to you) allowing you to schedule one of the limited upcoming appointment slots with DOH-Nassau. If there is no “Get a Ticket” button to click, all tickets for the current allotment have been claimed – please check back tomorrow or sign up to be notified by text message when more are available (text the keyword NassauSafe to 888777)
- Once you have received your E-Ticket, a dose of vaccine has been allotted for your appointment! Follow the instructions in the EventBrite e-mail to schedule your individual appointment time with DOH-Nassau.
- On the date of your scheduled appointment:
a. Make sure you have your valid ID that shows you 65 years of age or older.
b. If you are a healthcare worker, take your employee ID badge.
c. Make sure you have your completed and signed Consent Form – if you were unable to print your Consent Form, you will have to review and sign the document during your appointment.
d. You will be required to wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while at the clinic. Social distancing will also be required.
e. Please arrive at the clinic address provided on the E-Ticket 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
THERE ARE NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME AS WE HAVE SCHEDULED ALL APPOINTMENTS FOR VACCINES TO BE ADMINISTERED AT THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT CLINIC.
To get information sent directly to your cellphone when additional vaccine information and appointments are available, text the keyword NassauSafe to the number 888777.