Submitted by Suanne Z. Thamm
Reporter – News Analyst
August 10, 2021
The City of Fernandina Beach has advised that its second FY2021-22 Budget Workshop scheduled for August has been cancelled by decision of the Mayor and City Commissioners, who are satisfied that required adjustments to the Budget were made during the first workshop held on August 4.
There will be further opportunity for additional changes and public input at the two scheduled public hearings on September 7 and September 21.
If you would like to provide input to Commissioners in advance of those public hearings, their contact information is provided here:
- Mayor Mike Lednovich (904) 502-0650 cell
- Vice Mayor Len Kreger Cell (904) 432-8389 cell
- Commissioner Bradley Bean (904) 415-5181
- Commissioner Chip Ross (410) 394-0220 cell
- Commissioner David Sturges (904)753-2445