Submitted by Suanne Z. Thamm
Reporter – News Analyst
March 25, 2020
Fernandina Beach Main Street Executive Director Arlene Filkoff has provided a list of restaurants and businesses that as of yesterday were providing curbside pickup:
Leddy’s Porch (on weekends)
Garden Street Bistro
4th St Deli
(Providing shopping services via phone and curbside pick up)
Celtic Charm (they are actually open)
Hudson and Perry
Amelia Island Coffee
Amelia Island Soapery
Filkoff provided additional information as follows:
- Patio Place and Garden Bistro have established little markets where they are selling inventory that they might not be able to sell thru curbside orders.
- Patio Place is advertising lots of eggs and also toilet paper for 1 dollar per roll.
- Palace is open for package purchases.
- Marlin Barrel is open for package purchases
- Nana Teresa gave out 150 loaves of free bread last Friday when they saw that bread was sold out at the grocery store.
- Marlin Barrel and The Soapery are joining together to make more hand sanitizer.
- Hot Paws is offering discounted and/or free specific services if you show a receipt from a local business.
Please note that by the time you read this, the list may have expanded or contracted. We encourage local businesses to add information about their particular circumstances as comments to this article.
Also, don’t forget to vote for our local Main Street Program!