Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) will host its next Business Speaker Series event, “Keeping it Moving in an Uncertain World.” This virtual event will focus on the supply chain and logistics industry and the numerous challenges it has faced to meet customer demands since the pandemic began.
WHEN: Thursday, February 3, 2022, 9-10:30 a.m.
WHERE: Online – Attendees will receive conference sign-on information following registration.
All are welcome to attend this free virtual event. Online registration is required. Visit fscj.edu/business-speakers to register and learn more.
FSCJ Professor of Logistics Susan Amburgey will moderate a panel of local experts including:
- Aisha Eccleston, JAXPORT, Director, FTZ and Container Development
- Seth Gaynor, PepsiCo., Director, Supply Chain (Walmart International)
- Ned LaGoy, Crowley Maritime, Senior Director, Supply Chain Business Development
- Mitch Luciano, Trailer Bridge, CEO
- Chris Tierney, Amazon, General Manager-JAX2, North American Fulfillment
The Business Speaker Series was made possible by a $250,000 commitment from First Florida Credit Union to support initiatives that will help local students and community members become future business leaders. The funding helped launch the series and will bolster the College’s Financial Skills Academy.