Notify of
guest
This site uses User Verification plugin to reduce spam. See how your comment data is processed.

7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Mark Tomes
Mark Tomes
11 months ago

I had to have emergency eye surgery in Jacksonville yesterday. It ended up taking place in an outpatient surgery center because, and I quote my doctor, “All the hospital beds are filled with Covid patients.” Fortunately, my surgery could take place at an outpatient facility. But if someone had a non-Covid emergency that only a hospital could take care of, they would’ve been in much dire straits. The people refusing to get vaccines are causing hell for other people.

Thomas Smith
11 months ago
Reply to  Mark Tomes

Glad things worked out for you. But, in the end we don’t need to hear your opinion on vaccines. If I had covid over a year ago my antibody count is greater than most vaccinated. Enough of the echo chamber.

Richard Norman Kurpiers
Richard Norman Kurpiers
11 months ago
Reply to  Thomas Smith

Thanks for telling us about the price of tea in China.

terry jones
terry jones
11 months ago

glad things worked out for u thomas smith?? too bad for the rest of us—

Eric Sever
Eric Sever
11 months ago

This is a real question, not me being a “wise guy”. Would we have ever defeated polio if it happened in 2021? I had to get shots to go to grad school. (twice) Since when did APPROVED vaccinations invoke such vitriol?

Sheila Cocchi
Sheila Cocchi
11 months ago
Reply to  Eric Sever

Since we have people that believe opinions are facts and science is for the liberal elite.

Sheila Cocchi
Sheila Cocchi
11 months ago

Hmmm. Wonder why the Governor doesn’t want FDOH to report deaths weekly by county?

Maybe because it would paint a dire picture of concentration in specific areas?

Maybe because it would seem like we shouldn’t be “open” to tourists and having kids unnecessarily vulnerable in schools?

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x